We’re looking for creative and inspired people who want to make a difference. We do not have any open positions currently, but we will be posting more soon. Check back!
Questions about opportunities in general, email us at ODI-Talent-Team@innovation.ca.gov.
Why you should choose ODI
- Our work directly affects Californians. We get to be part of meaningful projects that have a big impact on our communities.
- We are an amazing team of people who care about improving state services.
- We test cool new tools and ways of work. We explore new trends and practices to figure out how they can help the rest of the state.
- We value a healthy work-life balance.
- We’re expanding the possibilities for what state departments can do.
What we offer
- Working at the state offers stability and many benefits. This includes excellent pension, retirement, and savings plans.
- We focus on training and development through ongoing conversations about what’s next in your career.
- Our employees’ well-being is important to us. We have an Employee Assistance Program and an Employee Wellness Program.
- Our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging is central to our work. We host team- and community-building activities that foster a sense of unity and belonging.
- We offer flexible work schedules.
Getting a job with ODI
We hope you’re excited to join us! If you’ve never applied for a state job, we’ve got you covered. We have application process guides that lay out everything so you know what to expect.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging at ODI
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging help us deliver better government services to Californians.
- Fostering diversity inspires better ideas and more innovative thinking.
- Feeling included nurtures a shared sense of community. This drives us to take collective action on challenging problems.
- Prioritizing equity ensures we build solutions for people whose needs are often overlooked.
We acknowledge our history and present of implicit and structural injustice, bias, and discrimination. We see, hear, and accept each other and the lived experiences we bring to our work. We support each other in learning and developing so we can help all Californians thrive.
We understand this work is never done. That’s why we commit to constant improvement.
None at this time.